Monday, March 14, 2011

OMGOODNESS.

Wow. I can't believe how long it's been since I've written. I'm really sorry. I know I said I could write every day over spring break (and I could have) but I was having so much fun doing NOTHING! I had a great time over spring break and I wish I had another week left. And I'm so behind on everything. EVERYTHING!

Goy and I got a lot of rest this past week. Or maybe we didn't. I'm not sure. We definitely hung out with a lot of people. And met some new people. And started great relationships :) Also, my mom bought Goy a toy box that I'm using as a trunk in my dorm room for now! I will upload a picture later.

Tomorrow, I will be sixteen weeks pregnant! And today marks exactly four weeks until I find out if Goy is Stella or Jasper. I'm so excited.

Well, I'm about to get out of class, which means I have to wrap this up (ha ha, oops). When I get time later, I'll write more. Sorry for the hiatus!

No comments:

Post a Comment