Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Not Much Time...

...But I'll do a really tiny update.

For those of you don't see me on Facebook:
(This was from yesterday). Today, I'm 14 weeks pregnant. It is the start of my second trimester! Goy can squint, grimace, pee, frown, and MAYBE even suck little thumb. Goy is about 3.5 inches long. Goy weighs 1.5 ounces. Goy's body is growing faster than the head, now. Goy is also starting to grow hairs! Also, Goy's liver is making bile and Goy's spleen is helping to make red blood cells. Goy's hands and feet are about half and inch long :)

Also, I was subjected to a presentation on a Summer B study abroad program in Rome. I want to go so badly and, unfortunately, cannot since I'm not allowed to do much travel past 30 weeks pregnant (The trip would go from June 26th to the August 5th). August 5th will put me at 36 and a half weeks. As cool as it would be for Goy to have dual citizenship (since the possibility of going into labor a little over three weeks early is great), I don't really want to be an ocean away from my family and friends on the scariest, yet happiest, day of my life (so far). Plus, money is an issue. I can't just pull $4,500 out of my butt, although that would be rather lovely (not to see, but to do). So, I've resigned myself to the fact that I will have to wait 'til next year and, when the time comes, find someone to watch Goy for 6 weeks. Perhaps this is where baby daddy's major role will come in.

Well, unfortunately, this is all I have time to write. I'm really sorry. However, spring break is only two days away and I will be able to write at least once a day during that time. Ciao!

P.S. This is my first post in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment