Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend

Sorry I haven't posted all weekend! I've been in Jacksonville to see my best friend. Mostly it was sitting around doing nothing. But we did a couple of fun things, the most eventful of which was shopping! I succeeded in getting my first pair of maternity pants. I know, super exciting.

I wish I didn't love accessories so much. I always wanna spend all my money on the unnecessary, yet beautiful and lavish things, such as: jewelry, glasses, scarves, bags, etc. Jewelry is my main weakness. However, I actually NEEDED a purse because I was currently using (only for the one day) a plastic grocery bag. I figured that allowed me to get a purse WITHOUT the guilt of an unnecessary purchase.

I will leave you all with that (I'm writing this on my phone in the car on the way home, and I'm starting to get car sick), but will update more later.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment