Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oh, And...

Here are some new belly pictures. I'm 13 weeks and 4 days, but I took them yesterday. This means I'm almost done with my first trimester!


Ha ha, with my maternity pants on.


13 weeks and 3 days.


About my previous post (Bad Parenting), I wrote all of those. I did not find them on the internet. It is my opinion of bad parenting. However, I feel most of them are of a universal opinion. I'm sure it's controversial and that some of you will be mad at me for writing them (which probably means you fit some of the descriptions), but go ahead. I've never been one to stray from confrontation in fear of people being offended by my opinions. Unfortunately, there are far too many bad parents in this world. I wish there was something I could do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment