Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Once Again...

I have to disappoint all of my readers (I feel like such a stud when I say that) and not post another full blog tonight. I promised my roomie (Courtney) that we could finish watching The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers tonight. Epic. Goy is definitely going to be a LOTR/Tolkein/Harry Potter/Fantasy-stories-in-general junkie. I think it's a craving for me, but it started before my pregnancy and will last for the rest of my life. So maybe not a craving at all, just a love of mine. (Someone PLEASE take me to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Spring break is coming up fast, and my birthday is a month after! It could be a great gift! Just putting the idea out there. OOOH!! You know what would be a rad baby shower gift? A Harry Potter outfit for Goy! Oh my goodness, now I have Halloween costume ideas for at least the first ten years of Goy's childhood...  this is great... this is what freewriting is all about, right? Letting ideas just flow and blossom! Ah but I'm getting ahead of myself... it happens quite often. Thinking about Goy stimulates my mind and thinking about my favorite stories stimulates my mind, perhaps making a dangerous combination. Am I still writing in between parentheses? Oh well.)

Back to the main point: Sorry. Tomorrow I have a whole three hours of free time. I will write a new blog during that time. Until then, I bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment