Tuesday, April 5, 2011

COUNTDOWN CONTINUES!

Three days until my birthday and doctor's appointment! Can't wait to hear Goy's little heartbeat.

Then....... drumroll.......

SIX DAYS 'TIL MY ULTRASOUND!

Goy seems to be growing steadily.

Today, I'm 19 weeks pregnant. Goy's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, touch, taste, hearing, and vision. Goy weighs about 8.5 oz and is 6 inches from head to rump. Goy's arms and legs are the right proportions now! Goy's kidneys are still making urine and Goy is sprouting hair. Vernix caseosa (a waxy covering) is forming on Goy's skin to protect the skin from the amniotic fluid.

That's for those of you who don't have me on FaceBook.

Well, I have to get back to chemistry study. SO OVER THIS CLASS. The next time I post will probably be after my birthday. Thennnnn, it'll almost be time to call Goy either Stella or Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment